Thursday 3 September 2015

Our class Train Trip By Mina

On Wednesday 2nd September we, our class, went to Sylvia Park Mall.
We went to the Panmure railway station to catch the train. We bought our ticket from the counter there.The people who work there was so nice to us. We had a little fun going down along the escalator.Then we got into the train it was a quick ride.  


       
We walked around the mall but did not buy anything. My favourite shop was the Japanese supermarket. After a few hours we got into the train to come back to school.

I used the machine to buy the return ticket. 



We went to the BK to eat our lunch. It was so fun and I learned lots of things.
( Mina used her thinking keys to write her story.)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was also at Sylvia Park that day . I traveled by bus with my Tika class . We sat in a I Hollywood cafe and had something to eat

Anonymous said...

Hi Mina, nice to see you on the train trip. We wish we could have come along. From EWC2

Anonymous said...

Hi EWC2,
Yes it was really fun and I learnt lots of things about getting into a train to go some where.
Mina

Post a Comment