Monday 10 August 2015

Connors fun week with Dad

My fun week with Dad
On Saturday 27 July dad and I   went up North. We had a 6 hour drive It was a long drive. When we got up North we stayed at a motel.   We unpacked our cases then we watched  some TV.  After that we went in the car for a drive the creek. Then we went back to the motel .On Sunday morning I had eggs and bacon for breakfast.  Later on when we went exploring we saw birds. Then  we had  lasagne for and  it was yummy. Later on went in the car to the beach so that we could go for a walk for 2 hours. When we got back we had pork and potatoes  for dinner. I was very tired so I went to bed. On Monday we went swimming, after we had our swim we went  In the car to go for a tramp when we saw birds  and rabbits. That was really fun but made me tired so  we went back to motel for a rest and then we went to the beach where  we got beach we had  chicken salad for lunch. Our next activity was fishing for 2 hours. We had some bites but caught no fish.   After we went fishing we went  back to the motel  and we had dinner. Guess what we had for dinner?  Fish!
On Tuesday   we went tramping and exploring for 3 hours when we got back we had K. F. C  for lunch, it was yummy . later on we watch TV after which we had a walk for 3 hour. We got back just in time to have chicken and wedges for Dinner. I went to bed .
On Wednesday    packed then for  lunch we had pie after that we went back to the motel where  I played soccer and then I had KFC for dinner. I  love K.F.C
On Thursday  I had to wake up at 5.30 am  to get  In a car  ferry to go the top of the  North Island to have lunch. we had chicken salad and corn. We also had some ice -cream was yummy. Then  we went swimming. We returned to the motel spent 2 hours resting. When we woke up it was time for dinner which was a B.B. Q after that we went to bed.
 On Friday we went back home to   Auckland and were excited to see mum ,Eric and Arthur. They were happy to see me I was happy to see them . After that we had a lovely port lunch. It was yummy
 It was   a fun week but It was good to be back home.
By Connor Seven Baker    (edited by Valerie van Niekerk)   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Conor, what a nice holiday you had. What is your favourite bit of your trip? from EWC2

Anonymous said...

I loved the fantastic view and the sea.
by connor baker

Anonymous said...

I loved the fantastic view and the sea.
by connor baker

Post a Comment